Electric Crepe Machine
- Real energy saving: Cook your crepes at 200-220 ° C instead of 240 ° C usually recommended on classic cast-iron plates!
- Cook your crepes in 1 minute instead of the usual 2 minutes and 30 seconds: 60 crepes per hour instead of 26 to 30 on a simple classic crepe maker
- The enamelled cast-iron crepe maker CFE 400 (Ø400 mm) is especially designed for the take-away of crepes or pancakes on the markets (stands, trailers, food trucks), at festivals, carnivals or associative days.
- This professional electric crepe maker CFE 400, very compact, can be built-in into a worktop and easily transported thanks to its small footprint
- spiral heating element
- commutator-thermostat 0-300 ° C
- wooden "T" utensil to spread the batter evenly